New features on the Omm Collective app
- Send invoices as PDF attachments via email.
- Create your own customised invoice email message template to send to your clients.
- Upload your own logo to attach to invoices.
- Improved usability of preferences / billing areas to make them easier to understand.
- Colour coded alerts indicating your Booked Invoiced or Paid classes.
- Numerous small bug fixes and improvements of Omm Collective app.
If you were one of our earlier adopters and found the app quite clunky and a bit temperamental, please log in again and check out the changes! http://app.ommcollective.com OMM has come a long way, and I know personally it has been amazing for how I manage myself.
There is no getting away from needing cloud based accounting anymore, so why not use OMM and have the added benefit of all the industry specific features – like my favourite – record keeping – “Hmmm what play list did I use last week in class?? What sequence or area did I focus on? Were there any medical notes to keep in mind???”
If you keep great notes you add an extra layer of professionalism. And remember – the more you use OMM the more valuable it becomes. Like any new tool it takes a bit of time to get the hang of it, but then it’s a breeze!
Features we’re currently planning/working on based on your amazing feedback!
- User experience improvements, including a prompt to add the app on to your home screen on set up.
- Simplifying the tax setup.
- Exporting reports in PDF version.
- Simplifying user account / billing / preferences.
- Improving experience for browsing bookings across different timespans.
- Improving all system generated messages.
- Improving styling of system generated emails.
- Setup of an online booking calendar for customers to book into. Note: we are currently focusing on perfecting Omm Collective for teachers first before we plan on tackling the major functionality for studios. We appreciate your patience as always.